Saturday, June 16, 2007

20 countries - new Layout


.....layout I made for Ali Edwards 20 challenge.
Journaling reads:

"There are ( at least!) 20 countries, I need to travel to: USA, Australia, Vietnam, Japan, Marroco, Egypt, Israel, Mexico, Tailand, China, Nepal, Peru, Kenia, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Malasia, South Africa,Tunis, Malta..... okay, there are still some more, but these are the first!"

I know its NOT 20 squares, and I have only writen about countries I have not yet been to...just in case anyone was wondering...;-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome layout!!!

xx
jill

8:09 pm CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, I love it!!

9:23 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This layout is a fantastic! I love your take on the challeng.

10:56 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home