Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Adventsmarkt


Last Sunday I sold some of my jewelry at the Advents market...unfortunately I have to say : ONLY very few!!! I do not know what the problem was, exept we had three power failures and so some time were our boot was only lit by candle light, very romantic, but imposibble for selling jewelry!! My poor sister ( how shared the boot with me) did not sell anything at all!!!

Letzten Sontag war ich auf dem Adventsmarkt um meinen Schmuck zu verkaufen.....lieder muß ich sagen, dass ich SEHR wenig verkauft habe. Ich weiß nicht wirklich warum alles so schlecht ging, ausser, das wir drei mal Stromausfall hatten und so war unsere Bude zeitweise nut mit Kerzenlicht beleuchtet. Sehr romantisch aber zum Verkauf völlig unmöglich! meine Schwester, die den Stand mit mir teilte, hat überhaupt nichts verkauft!!!!


I did a lot of preparation work for the market and so I am quite frustrated now. I really do hope it goes much better next Sunday on the Angel Market!!

Ich habe ganz schön viel Vorbereitungen in diesen Markt gesteckt und bin jetzt doch ganz schön frustriert. Ich hoffe nächste Woche auf dem Engelmarkt wird es besser werden!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home