Friday, June 09, 2006

Free friday: winner #3 and present #4

...here we are back again with a new Free Friday!!

First of all the winner of free friday # 3 is Theresa aka Snowbear!!! Congratulation to you Snowbear!! I am very happy about you winning this week, since you are one of my regulars for the free friday ( if you can say so ofer just three times..;-). Theresa is a very nice person and I have a special net relationship with her, since she gave me some good hints in a especially hard time! Go and have a look at her very nice blog here:
http://rock-paper-scissors.typepad.com/craftycorner/


But now what he have for this weeks free friday: 8 yellow and red handmade polymer clay buttons for you to use in your craft projects. Is you like to win the "Free Fridays #4" present just sent me an email with your name and a link to your blog or flickr page. If you win I will contact you and ask for your address...;-) Thats all...easy right? and here is my mail:
a(dot)humpert(at)gmx(dot)net

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah! All those napkins are mine! Thanks! I really liked the butterfly of course!
Hey, can you enter again if you already won?
If so I want to enter in this weeks for the buttons--they are so nice!
I have to make a note to remind myself about free friday!

12:28 am CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a sweet person!!! and these buttons are super cute!!!

1:23 am CEST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Snowbear, I see noe reason why you should not enter again...at the moment there are not that many people entering anyhow and sometimes I have problems to make a "real" selection, ´cause only very little people entered ...;-)

Hi Ellia,

well, thank you!!! Nice to have you here, too!!!

12:16 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my napkins today--they are really really exquisite! I've never seen such nice napkins--thanks so much and the tag was sweet as well as the wrappings!
*hatu*

11:14 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home