Monday, April 24, 2006

....I will write more...;-)


Time always seams to fly by.....I feel like the older I get, the less time I have. There is always tons of things to do and soon the evening is here and there is still tons of things to do....I promised myself to write more again and I think writing is a good way to see how much you actullaly do and experience. So I decided not just to post pictures in my blog, but to write more!

Spring is here now at last! We had a very long winter this year and I am looking forward to see more green leaves again. I did clean our balcony a bit over the weekend, but I still need to get the rest of the old earth down to the compost and clean the pots before I can put in new earth and flowers. This year I will not have any vegetables, but only herbs ( I can not go without those!) and flowers! I want to try to do a bit more with all the inspiration I got from travelling to my beloved English Gardens with my parents last year!!!

I did finish quite a bit of art work on the weekend, too. A whole bunch on ATC ( but still more, I need to make) , the last but one Ooplala bag and Susans "Diary of a travelling Goddess" finished. I did some organizing work for AlteredArtEurope and set up the first goodies for my etys shop at last. Have a look here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=24302

I will do my next exercise for the "Creating without Fear" project , that Kelly has set up... after the first task I have done, I know this is a road with many surprises!! To see more go to Kelly´s wonderful blog:
http://www.creativecollage.blogspot.com/

Yesterday I did do some cleaning away from stuff in the cellar and found some shoe boxes full of old letters. The first box is full of letters, I got during my time in England. I wonder what happend to all the people I knew then. It is really sad, that I did loose contact with so many people, that were importrant to me once! But what surprised me most, was that I got really upset reading my mums letters .... after twenty years! can you belive that! I don´t know if I will ever be able to work out what kind of relation ship it is, that I have with my mum, but its not an easy one, I know that much!! But I think I need to try to track at least some of my old school friend down! And there is still two more boxes to got through!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Hi Anke, it is great to see your blog - I love your work and it will be a joy to view them like this.

I too am a terrible correspondent and lose contact with old friends, except for exchanging Christmas cards once a year.

Good luck wih tracking some of your school friends - it will be fun finding out what they are doing now.

Kari x

1:01 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I see butterflies poking out of there!

12:05 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home