Thursday, November 10, 2005

Guardian Angels and Death

I do not really feel like writing very much at the moment. I am very much reminded of how soon out existance on this earth may come to an end.
Saturday a week ago my son and I got into an car exident and we only did not get hurt because we had a very watchful Guardian Angel. This happend just down the road from our house and we were walking. When we crossed the road a police car on a call crashed into a van from the post office and a lot of car parts were flying through the air. We were standing right in front of were the police car finally came to a stop and had things flying on both our sides behind us. Nothing touched us....but we were both under shock. After it happened people came up to us and lead us to a little caffee at the side and the gave us some water and some sweets for my son. We were sitting there for quite some time, until we were able to go back home.

Last night we had a phone call from a friend who told us that another friend had die last week. We had not seen her for quite a while and did not know that she was ill. She was only 43 and about half a year ago they discoverd she has breast cancer. I could not belive it....!!!

There are more things like this happening at the moment, but these were the peaks and I do not know how long it will take me to find my balance again....I just know I need to realize that our lives a very fragile and it is important to find out how we can live our live to the fullest, so we will not discover we wasted our time with things we will regret when its to late!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Morgen!

Lass dich mal feste drücken *umarm*
Was ein Riesenglück, dass Euch nix passiert ist!
-

I don´t know what to say *hug*.
Since I know I am pregnant, I read much about people who died - no one very near (fortunatly) - but it seems like the reminder "live and death are very near at each other".

jana

9:54 am CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Das ist ja furchtbar!!! Was für ein Glück, dass Euch nichts passiert ist! Puh...gruselig wenn man bedenkt, wie schnell alles vorbei sein könnte... Ich hoffe, es hat seelisch nicht zu viele Spuren hinterlassen. Liebe Grüße von der anderen Anke (wieder zurück aus SA)

1:41 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than a month later - why Jana don´t tell me anything like that?

Anyway, that´s good to know: "I just know I need to realize that our lives a very fragile and it is important to find out how we can live our live to the fullest, so we will not discover we wasted our time with things we will regret when its to late!!!"
This kind of insights help us to save the life. :) Experiences like that are dangerous not only for the body but also a great chance to understand a part of the world. Bees that have stings in their tails have honey in their mouths. ;)

Happy Yule. MdW

1:09 am CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home