Wednesday, July 20, 2005

..just a quick note before I go off...;-)

on holidays for two weeks...here are some things I have made the last couple of days:

Oskar is my very first softie....and I am quite happy about him!

This is a spread I have made for Shaktis mini book - a Round Robin on ABEurope ( my Altered Books yahoo-group):

And some ATCs I have made for a privat swap with Gerda...;-) some more in my paper quilt collection...

Okay, but now I better get my suitcase packed...see you in a couple of days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice spread, and cool atc's. Maybe we can do a swap soon? :-)

11:19 am CEST  
Blogger maria said...

I like Oskar! He looks so soft and reminds me of our first dog - also named Oskar, but he wasn't blue :-)

9:22 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home