Friday, October 31, 2014

....drum roll please!

....drum roll please! I just picked the winner of the free entry ticket for the Polymer Clay Adventure -virtual retreat........and here she is!!! I am so happy to announce that Donna Greenberg was picked! She was one of my most busy sharers so I feel Lady luck has done a good job with picking her....;-))) If you were not as lucky as Donna you still can join 22 teachers ( myself included) for this wonderful year long adventure here:






I’m one of the 22 teachers in the Polymer Clay Adventure! Join over 500 artists from around the world in this year-long polymer clay virtual retreat with videos, PDFs and even a chat room . Did you know that you get to KEEP the videos and PDFs for your own use too?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home