Friday, November 10, 2006

Arty meme - Douple Pack...;-)

I have signed in for this one on Jill´s and Maz's blog, so I guess I have to do a douple round now...;-) And here is my arty meme:

The first 5 people to respond to this post, via the comments section, will receive some form of art made by my own fair hands. No guarantees as to what this will be, or when I will deliver, but I will do my very best :)

( Remebre I do a douple round, so it will be the first 10!!! I just did not whant to pass it on with 10 so I leavt the original...;-) )

Same as always applies...if you sign up for this, you have to put the meme on your journal too :)

Happy arting everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger L'achevée said...

OK for me! I'm very curious ...

11:55 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too please!

1:31 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home