Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy Mail Day:HMM Flat Self Book arrived back home

Yesterday was a happy mail day again!!! My HMM Flat self Book arrived back home!! And it is wonderful...everyone has done such lovely things in my book. It has been traveling for quite a while now and it is good do have it back. Thank you: Nancy, Kim, Doreen, Dorothy, Gloria and Ebeth!!!!
The team of my book was: little flat Anke is travelling to the Unusual Star Artists ( U.S.A.) and I made a little astronaut suit for myself. All the stations I went to were seperate planets and I did explore them....it has come out wonderful. I am really pleased with my book!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, how cool to have such tresure!

10:55 am CEST  
Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

Anke, so glad you are enjoying the book. I loved working in it and now I can also see it all. Didn't get to see Nancy's work. Thanks for posting it. Your daughter is so cute!! DorEen 167

1:22 pm CEST  
Blogger maria said...

WOW!! love that book!

10:36 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home